There are numerous state and federal regulations in place to protect consumers from illegal or unethical business practices. While most businesses are diligent about providing quality goods and services, some businesses try to increase their profits by engaging in acts of fraud. In some cases businesses commit relatively minor acts of fraud or misrepresentation, and in other instances they do so on a major scale. In all instances, a class action lawsuit is often the best remedy for the individuals affected. This is true for in the great majority of cases the damages to each individual are not large enough so as to make bringing a legal action for that individual alone economically feasible.
Attorney Jerome Ringler of Ringler Law Corporation offers many decades of experience prosecuting class action litigation claims. Over his years of practice, his reputation as a premier class action litigator is well established. Ringler Law Corporation is extremely selective in the cases it chooses to accept in order to fully dedicate its time and resources to individuals who have suffered severe harm.
The lawyers at Ringler Law Corporation understand the strategic and tactical issues involved in the investigation, negotiation and litigation of these claims. This knowledge is vital in order to best protect the rights of members of the class. Further, as one of the few lawyers in California to have tried a major class action lawsuit to verdict, Mr. Jerome Ringler and his partners are uniquely suited to handle class action litigation. In the case referenced above, a landmark business fraud claim, Mr. Jerome Ringler achieved a $156 million jury verdict in compensatory and punitive damages for the class. In summation, Ringler Law Corporation's trial experience offers tangible benefits to members of any class.
The following cases are examples of Ringler Law Corporation's success in the class action field:
- $156 million class action verdict on behalf of doctors defrauded by an insurance company.
- $40 million recovered in a class action lawsuit for individuals financially defrauded by a major corporation.
- $12 million recovered in a class action lawsuit on behalf of pharmacists who were denied overtime pay by a major health care provider.
- $10 million recovered in a class action lawsuit on behalf of consumers financially harmed by the deceptive practices of a national retailer.
- $9 million recovered in a class action lawsuit for individuals financially harmed by a major corporation.
- $6.5 million recovered in a class action lawsuit on behalf of workers denied full pay for all overtime and other benefits.
- $6 million recovered in a class action lawsuit on behalf of workers denied full pay for all overtime and other benefits.
Contact Ringler Law Corporation
To discuss your case with an attorney, complete the online contact form or call the office directly at 805-719-4903. From Santa Monica, Ringler Law Corporation represents classes across California and the United States.