The loss of an arm, leg, hand or foot is a profound, traumatic loss. Such a loss will impact your ability to perform a multitude of daily tasks. The loss of a limb may prevent you from working and enjoying everything life has to offer. Aside from the obvious physical limitations, the loss of a limb can lead to severe anxiety and emotional distress. After such a life-changing injury, it is vital to work with a lawyer who can create a compelling claim for the harm you have suffered.
For more than 30 years, attorney Jerome Ringler of Ringler Law Corporation has helped people who have lost a limb recover the financial compensation necessary to live their lives to the fullest. Based in Santa Monica, Ringler Law Corporation represents people across the Los Angeles area, throughout California and beyond. In the firm's personal injury practice, lawyers limit their practice to the representation of people who have sustained life-altering injuries. This focus allows Ringler Law Corporation to bring the full weight of its experience and resources to bear on those who need it most.
Tirelessly Preparing Serious Injury Claims for Trial
In order to demonstrate the seriousness of a legal claim, a lawyer must show that he or she is ready to present a case before a judge and jury. It is in the trial arena where Ringler Law Corporation truly excels. Over his career, Mr. Jerome Ringler has successfully tried more than 75 cases to verdict. Working with Ringler Law Corporation will give your case immediate credibility with the opposition.
Well before trial, lawyers at Ringler Law Corporation will prepare meticulously in order to give your case the best chance of success in trial. The firm works with experts as necessary in a variety of fields in order to prove both the liability of the other party as well as the full extent of your damages. If trial is necessary, you can depend on Jerome Ringler to present a compelling case on your behalf that will resonate with the jury.
The cases below represent success Mr. Jerome Ringler has achieved in representing those who have suffered catastrophic injury, including those who have sustained injuries resulting in the amputation of a limb.
- $30 million verdict for the parents of an infant who suffered damage due to hospital negligence.
- $18 million recovered against a commuter rail service for victims who were injured and lost loved ones in a railroad disaster caused by negligent commuter line train operations.
- $13 million recovered against a commuter rail service for victims who were injured and lost loved ones in a railroad disaster caused by a deranged felon who left a Jeep on the tracks and was later convicted of eleven counts of first-degree murder and one count of arson.
- $12 million verdict for a paraparetic victim of a truck vs. train collision where there were no lost wages and the plaintiff could walk with the assistance of a walker.
- $12 million recovered in a products liability action for the wrongful death of middle-aged spouses due to defective recreational vehicle design.
- $10 million verdict for an injured construction worker who fractured his hip due to the negligence of a general contractor.
- $10 million recovered in a products liability action for the wrongful death of a spouse due to defective tire design.
- $8.9 million verdict for a commuter train passenger who suffered facial fractures and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) due to a collision caused by the negligence of another railroad.
- $7.5 million verdict for an injured motorist who suffered brain damage and could not recall the accident, and where all witnesses ascribed fault to him.
- $6.8 million for a construction worker who suffered a spinal cord injury due to the negligence of a general contractor.
- $6.75 million verdict for a commuter train passenger who suffered a closed head injury resulting in PTSD, cognitive impairment and personality changes due to the negligence of a railroad.
- $4.5 million recovered for a switchman who lost his leg below the knee due to the negligence of the railroad.
- $4.1 million for the wrongful death of a spouse due to the negligence of a ship owner.
- $4 million recovered in a products liability action for an individual who suffered brain damage due to defective automotive vehicle design.
- $3.5 million for wrongful death of a middle-aged man killed in a traffic accident.
- $3.5 million for an unemployed 60-year-old man who lost an arm due to the negligence of a trucking company in loading a semi-trailer.
- $3.1 million recovered in a products liability action for an individual who suffered two fractured vertebrae due to defective railroad grain car design.
- $3 million recovered for a victim of an unwitnessed slip and fall accident in a supermarket where the plaintiff suffered a brain injury.
- $2.9 million for a railroad switchman who suffered a knee injury due to the negligence of the railroad.
- $2.9 million for a young female pedestrian who suffered a closed head injury when struck by a defendant's vehicle.
- $2.8 million for a railroad engineer who suffered a shoulder and foot injury due to the negligence of a construction company.
- $2.5 million for a railroad switchman who suffered a back injury due to the negligence of the railroad.
- $2.5 million for a minor child who suffered brain damage due to hospital negligence.
Contact Ringler Law Corporation
Call 805-719-4903 or contact Ringler Law Corporation online to discuss your injuries with a member of the firm.